Rant about productivity Show more
I'm sick of productivity. It's been 20y of devoting a fraction of my attention to stuff like GTD, lists, activity logging experiments etc. Periods where it was an enjoyable fetish are like 10%. The other 90% it has felt like a burden of dubious value.
I increasingly question the point of being "productive" and find myself letting almost everything without big $ penalties (like taxes) slide.
New mood: treat everything like shitposting, including big projects like books.